Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Love For You Is Like Getting A Diarrhea ♥


Noooooooooooooooooooo, I'm alone without you. Still cry last night OMG x______x Pleaseee come back to me JJ :'( I need you I need you pleaseeeeeeee! Ramadhan this year most depressing for me. Awkward -.- Can you come back to my life? I'm promise I'll keep your love till when when. Trust me! 
Dear,
I love you a little bit more when you call me honey
I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand
I love you a little bit more when you hug me

I love you a little bit more. Every day
 Johannnnnnnnnn, I love you, I love you with all my heart. I feel so sad when we are apart. I dream about you all night and day. I just can't wait till you're mine to stay. Where are you? Where did you throw my love? How could you do at me like this seriouslyy I'm nothing without you. :'( I nak mati boleh? I tak mampu hidup tanpa you. Beribu lelaki datang dalam hidup I pun hati I masih mencintai you. Hati I sentiasa menangis merindui you merindui senyuman you merindui gelak ketawa you merindui segala galanya tentang you. Esok trial PMR, I wish you apologize all my sins at you  before :'( I really want to hug you for the last time.
AKU RINDU KAU BANGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*Aku x mampu berhenti memikirkan dirimu JJ :'(

Lots Of Love, AIYNN DAREL

Peace Yaww